Rules & Procedures
- Please contact Dynamic Learning if your child is going to be absent.
- Please inform Dynamic Learning if your child is going to be collected by anyone other than yourself.
- If your child becomes ill or is involved in an accident during a session, the relevant parent(s) will be contacted. It is important that two up-to-date emergency numbers are provided together with relevant medical insurance details. This should be given on the registration form.
- Parents are required to have health, accident and liability insurance for their child.
- Should you wish to terminate the classes for your child please confirm your intentions by email to Ruth. You will be required to pay for the complete term should you drop out part way through. Please try t give us as much warning as possible.
- Dynamic Learning shall not be held responsible for the loss of or damage to a child's personal possessions. Aprons are provided for all arts and craft activities. However, please make sure your child is dressed appropriately.
- A snack is provided during some sessions. This consists of syrup or water and a biscuit or perhaps the baking that may have been completed during the lesson. If your child suffers from food allergies please make this clear in the registration form. Please notify Dynamic Learning of any changes in your child's medical history, for instance, if they become asthmatic, epiletic or new food allergies
- Taking turns and sharing are promoted during games and activities.
- Lost or damaged resources may be invoiced.
- You are welcome to contact Ruth at any time. A meeting can be arranged if the problem is better discussed face to face. Please be aware that the time before classes are used as preparation and may not be the best time to approach a teacher if there is a problem. Please arrange a meeting or contact the appropriate teacher by email.
- During class sessions it is better to contact Dynamic Learning using the landline - 022 348 3048. Teachers do not have access to their mobile phones or emails during teaching sessions.
- If there is a problem with your child’s behaviour you will be contacted to discuss the future of your child participating in the lessons. Parents will be informed of the misdemeanors and the course of action followed. If the problem persists and your child is asked to leave the class no refund can be made unless a replacement pupil is found.
- Please be sure to buy your ticket for the parking area. You may only park in the white spaces. (Yellow spaces are private.) A traffic warden frequents the parking lot regularly. She has the right to denounce you to the police if you are not parked in an appropriate space with a legitimate ticket. Please do not park at the front of the school.
This document outlines all of our policies regarding behaviour.
|September 25, 2013||141 KB|
|Settling_your_child_at_school.pdf||September 25, 2013||141 KB|